As a newbie of the blogging world, I didn’t know much about blogger awards, just saw a few posts here and there and it was a great source to find recommended blogs (aka, new people to stalk hihi). My blog is quite young age wise and post wise, thanks to my procrastination!
I think it is great though, as now I have the opportunity to recommend my favorite blogs and let them know how much I appreciate their work! It is also a great way for bloggers to connect with each other and find new blogs of their interest.
So it was a big surprise when I get nominated by Justine aka Petite Lab Rat. It’s funny because if she would be on my list of favorite bloggers too! Definitely recommend checking out her blog. Even though her blog is even newer than mine, somehow she managed to post much more often:) Love her blog because of her unique style and quirkiness!
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (I’m already a fan of Petite Lab Rat^^)
7 Facts about me
- I’m a work-from-home freelancer, that’s why my style is not office focused and more of casual/everyday looks. ~ Sorry office ladies! You can certainly talk to me about weekend/date night/vacation outfits though:)
- Ever since my freshman year of college, I have been moving at least once every year. The last three years have been one new city for each year:) That’s why blogging is great for me, it’s not location-based!
- I’m addicted to nerdy things like The Sims (been a fan since The Sims 1 came out about 10 years ago), Harry Potter, and The Walking Dead. My husband was thrilled when he found out I played video games just as much as he did, just different types of games.
- I spend hours looking at diy projects, tips to keep things organized, arts and crafts tutorials, etc. but my place is usually a mess *guilty face*
- Love cooking and trying out new recipes. My latest achievement is to make great naans from scratch! (Naan is a soft & fluffy Indian flatbread)
- I like fashion and makeup, but styling hair is my biggest struggle. It just never turn out how I wanted, there have been both happy accidents and not so great ones.
- At the moment my wish list is filled with Skinfood products. This Korean brand caught my eyes at the mall last weekend, because their products all have food ingredients in it, like Peach Sake Toner or Red Bean BB Cream, etc. I have never tried anything from them so I am so curious! My previous brand crushes was the Body Shop and Too Faced.
And the bloggers I would like to nominated are, in no particular order:
Stessy from Youthful Indecision
Irene from PetitePlus, Meow!
Tiffany from Chic and Frugal Mommy
Shayne from The Book of Shayne
Merrie from Petite Career Girl
Roxii from Studded Kisses
Rose from Just Roses Are Red
Kyrstin from Blonde and Bows
Camilla from The Redhead’s Closet
Alex from Snippets with Alex
Sarmistha from Little Book Of Fashion
Yalda from YK-Stylist
Tania from Little Pretty Mess
Lauren from Glimspe of Gutierrez
There is also this other blog that I wanted to nominate but she has already been nominated by someone else:( But definitely recommend her blog anyway:
Tiny Tang at Life as a Petite